about me

Sunday, July 18, 2010

fashion: feminine frocks

my magnetic attraction to all things soft and feminine has continued. 
here are just a few favorite pieces of the day:

  vintage coral dress:
Things I love about this vintage dress: deep pink color [reminds me of the fairy from the Disney film "Sleeping Beauty" - a fave!], the flowing chiffon, the sheer sleeves with flower detail on the shoulder, the combo of a sweetheart neckline and sheer covering - a perfect way to show off skin while not showing too much!

oysters and pearls dress:
I cannot express how much I love this dress, and also how impressed I am that it was made by not a well-known couture fashion designer, but an etsy designer out of Portland.  If only it weren't $900!!


ultra fem & frilly wedding dress:
by designer Makany Marta

No comments:

Post a Comment