about me

Friday, January 28, 2011

i want: organized walk-in closet

confession: i am an incredibly organized person, but somehow my clothes are always a disastrous, disorganized mess.  i blame much of this on my overall lack of SPACE.  i mean, really, my room is a glorified closet!  i desperately need more room, more storage options, more boxes & bins.  i looooove boxes & bins!  i looooove separating my things into neat little spaces.  but alas, no space.

so anyways, i want this closet.  i want those gorgeous bins and glass drawers.  lots & lots of glass drawers.  sigh.

maybe one day . . .

image via
originally found in lonny mag

3 comments:

  1. ummmm TOTAL DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    *kiss kiss*
    Erika
    ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how beautiful! I went through a major closet makeover about a week ago- it's amazing what you'll find! thank you for this :)

    xoxo rachel @ theinspiredhouse.org

    ReplyDelete