about me

Friday, September 16, 2011

friday faves: 9.16.11 - pinterest

where did this past week go?  maybe it's just me, but it seems like just yesterday i was putting together a little list of faves to share but really it was a full seven days ago.  my own week has been filled with oodles of conflicts and challenges and cranky moments - but nothing i can't handle!  oh yes, bring it on, world!

unfortunately, i don't quite have time for a full friday faves post so i decided the best idea would be to direct you lovelies towards my pinterest page for tons and tons of beautiful and inspiring images.  {pssst - don't have pinterest yet?  let me know and i'll send you an invite!  because it's basically the greatest thing since sliced bread.  if sliced bread inhibited all forms of productive activity.}  i spend a tad too much time on pinterest, largely because of the handy iPad app, but this results in me having some absolutely gorgeous pins.  so poke around, enjoy, and if you have a page of your own - please let me know!  i'm always looking for new inspiration boards to follow :)

just one pretty picture to get you started ~

happy weekend!
xx, kait

*photo found on this pinterest board, originally posted to the tumblr tiny white daisies

1 comment:

  1. Hey thank you!!! I was seeking for the particular information for long time. Good Luck ?

    ReplyDelete